Navigation menu
Home
About me | Обо мне
PRESS
Photography
Menu
Friday, 30 January 2015
Winter Favourites | Фавориты зимы
This winter I used many different products, but here is my favourites:
Этой зимой я много чем пользовалась, но здесь все мои любимчики:
Leave a Comment
favourite
,
makeup
,
skin
,
slavabeautytips
,
style
,
фавориты
Share:
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Slavabeautytips
View my complete profile
Search
Popular Posts
Colab Dry Shampoo by Ruth Crilly review
Today I'd like to talk about my new favourite product. It has been such a long time I found something so good! I'm talking about Co...
Clinique Pep-Start Collection | Review
I want to talk about Clinique’s Pep-Start new product range, a collection of colourful products. This range is intended for young women, who...
My 10 favourite movies | 10 любимых фильмов
I have lots of favourite movies but today I want to share with my 10. У меня очень много любимых фильмов, но сегодня я хочу поделится с вами...
Парфюм от Benefit ring my Bella
Всем привет! На Новый год среди множества подарков я получила миниатюрку духов ring my Bella от Benefit и я нахожусь в легком шоке от того, ...
Halloween Ready Scandaleyez Review | Обзор линз
Halloween is just around the corner, get out the pumpkins, read your scary stories and prepare your costume. RUS: Хэллоуин уже совсем скоро,...
Летние аутфиты, образы на каждый день
Всем привет! Сегодня хочу поделится с Вами моими любимыми аутфитами на это лето. Hi everyone! Today I wanna share with you my favourite outf...
Piñita Colada Collection |The Body Shop
I love summer collections from The Body Shop , their bath and body products smell so good! Following on from last year’s Virgin Mojito rang...
Beauty Bloggers Meetup | LUSH, The Body Shop, Café Rouge.
On Wednesday I attended London Beauty Bloggers Meetup hosted by Victoria Place at Victoria Train Station, London. It was an amazing eveni...
LUSH 'The Experimenter' | Парфюмы
You know I am a big fan of Lush products and when Lush introduced their new ultra high definition film 'The Experimenter' I decided ...
New Additions to My Autumn Wardrobe | Осенний ГАРДЕРОБ Покупки ОДЕЖДЫ
I don't do shopping often, but autumn is all about new sweaters, right? So I can't help myself and bought some stuff. RUS: Я не особ...
INSTAGRAM
Blog Archive
►
2017
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2015
(150)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
▼
January
(24)
#RollerLash | Новинка от Benefit
Winter Favourites | Фавориты зимы
SEROZINC | Тоник для проблемной кожи
Best Photo Apps | Приложения для обработки фото
Acai bowl | Идея завтрака
Matcha Latte | Матча латте
Popular want to read books | Популярные книги
Daniel Wellington watch | Часы Daniel Wellington
My 10 favourite movies | 10 любимых фильмов
Stylist magazine Wednesday | Любимый журнал
Spring on my desk | Beauty - завтрак
Restaurant that feels like home | Bill's
Hand and body treatment by Crabtree & Evelyn
Gentle cleansing | Нежное умывание от Pai
What's on your desk? Organisation idea | Идея орга...
My new skin care from Kiehl's | Мой новый уход
My favourite RED nail polish | Любимый КРАСНЫЙ лак
Jaw-dropping Golem at Young Vic | Спектакль Голем
Shakshouka | Шакшука
New charm | Pandora Christmas edition
Best eye cream ever | Kiehl's
Bloggers Christmas Party #BloggersXmasParty
Birchbox January 2015
Tall girls problem | Проблема длинноногих Long Tal...
►
2014
(64)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(54)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
Back to Top
0 comments:
Post a Comment